Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nothing Really

I really have nothing new to blog about. I just didn't want people to think I was lost somewhere. :) I am just trying to get things ready to move next week. It is coming so fast, yet it seems like we have forever still. This week I have just been trying to (still) recover from our long adventure in Utah and trying to finish getting our furniture painted and ready to go. And it hasn't helped that Keelia has been sleeping SO bad this week. Luckily, I have a great husband who has been so willing to take the late night/early morning shift. He is pretty wonderful.
Starting next week, I will pack a couple of boxes a day, just so I am not doing it all on Thursday and Friday. I discovered that we have just a lot of random, loose stuff, so it will be interesting to see it all get moved over to our apartment. And most of the loose stuff is too awkward and big to be boxed up, which is probably why it is loose to begin with. :)
Anyway, that is pretty much all we are up to. Like I said, nothing really.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

I hope everything goes well with your move! Keelia is so cute by the way! She is getting so big!

Tory said...

I can't wait to see your new apartment. I am seriously so excited for you guys.

Leslie said...

So exciting to move! Are you renting a moving truck or using Pop's pickup?

Jen said...

Moving is definitely not "nothing." It's so stressful. I hate it. Good luck. I know you'll enjoy your new place.

Seth Jenson said...

Where are you moving to? You'll have to send me your new address when you get a minute.