Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Memory Tag

I saw this on Traci's blog and LOVED it, so I thought, sure, why not post again??! :)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Traci said...

You made me alittle teary eyed Cousin! Don't do that! So I am going to talk about when you Tricia and I all got on the zipper together and had that thing a rollin! They no longer allow three riders... probably because of us! I think that we may need to make new bazaar shirts this year. There is another memory, all of our bazaar sayings were so funny! Eat, drink , bazaar!

Jen said...

Some of my favorite memories are from our Sr. year at BYU and we would go to DQ to get away from psycho roommates, avoid homework, or just take a break from it all.

Beth said...

I remember when I was in California, visiting my home ward, and in you walked with the Carlton's! It was so fun to see you there. I also remember going to girls camp as your leader. (which was weird because I wasn't THAT old!! Was I?) Anyway, you were so nice to me and I had so much fun getting to know you better!

Misty said...

i remember being at your apartment and one of your roommates had water or gel inserts or something. I won't go into any more detail than that...but do you remember?