Well, Keeli and I are off again this week. We are going to Utah for the Murphy Family Reunion. I won't lie, I am really excited. We are going with my Mom, so I won't be traveling alone with Keeli. We are driving out and leaving Tuesday morning. I hope that I get to see some of my friends while I am out there too! We will be gone eleven days, including our days of travel, so there will be another lapse in my blogging. And who knows if I will post anything tomorrow. I have just been SO tired this weekend, so I have left everything until the last minute. So needless to say, I have a lot to get done tomorrow if I want to be ready to go on Tuesday. Not to mention, I have all these projects I want to get done before we move that are half done. And taking an eleven day vacation to Utah isn't going to help get them done :) So the month of July is going to be busy and fly by!
One fun thing this weekend was last night Keeli and I got to have dinner and hang out with one of my best friend's from high school...Jenny Sieb Johnson! It was REALLY good to get to talk to her and to actually have a friend. We had a lot of fun. She is in town for a week or so. Her parents live in Highlands Ranch. She and her husband are living in North Carolina while he does his residency there. So I only get to see her probably like twice a year. But it is better than nothing!
Anyway, off to try to get more done before I pass out.
9 years ago



6 comments:
Hey! Your holiday looked so fun...and your trip sounds fun too! I'm so sorry about Hunter's brother...it never gets easier does it...just different!
So...Wicked is a broadway musical about Glinda and the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz...it's about how they came to be who they were...it's so good! It's going to Utah...it should go to Denver too! If it does, I totally recommend seeing it!
I can't wait to see you guys!! Only 3 more days, woo hoo!
MURPHY REUNION!!! WAHOOO!!!!
We can't wait to see you!
Eisenhower?
I hope you are having fun at your reunion!
Post a Comment