Keelia's third tooth came through yesterday. It is her top right central incisor. Which means the fourth one is not far behind. That seems to be the way that those incisors work...in pairs. Unfortunately, she is just as crabby as ever, so I am hoping another tooth is coming and that is the reason behind all this crabbiness. But either way, her toothless smile is officially gone now, with teeth on top and bottom. Baby gums are so cute, but I am excited to see her with some more teeth. And it will definitely make feeding her MUCH easier. Hopefully when her other tooth comes in I will get a picture of the four teeth and post it!
8 years ago



2 comments:
Oh, she is so cute!! I'm glad we don't have to go through teething as adults I think that would be terrible.
So cute. I didn't know they were coming through. That's awesome!
Post a Comment