A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): My hubby and my Mom and I have some really great friends from my years at BYU.
C - Cake or Pie: cake!!
D - Day of Choice: Sunday, it is the only day Hunter doesn't work.
E - Essential Item: chapstick
F - Favorite Color(s): green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: bears
H - Hometown: Littleton, Colorado
I - Indulgence(s): chocolate shakes made by my husband
J - January or July: how about September?? January is too cold and July is TOO hot!
K - Kids: one beautiful little girl
L - Life is incomplete without: the gospel, my family
M - Marriage Date: August 19
N - Number of Siblings: 4 brothers, 1 sister
O - Oranges or Apples: both
P- Phobias or Fears: I hate spiders and falling
Q - Quote: I have too many to choose from. Most of my favorites are random ones that people say that are just so dang funny, so we use them again and again.
R- Ring size: 7
S - Season: Fall
T- Tag 3 Friends: Leslie, Molly, and Cali
U - Unknown fact about me: Maybe not unknown, but known by few, I love to fish!
V - Very favorite stores: Target, Old Navy
W - Worst Habit: biting my nails
X-ray or Ultrasound: ultrasound
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Do I have to pick just one? :)
Z- Zodiac: Virgo
8 years ago



2 comments:
Whose idea is it to choose one favorite food anyway?!
Hey, I'm a Virgo too!! How fun. Fall's my favorite season cuz warm weather, back to school excitement (yes, I still like that even though I'm all grown up) and my birthday.
Post a Comment