Thursday, April 17, 2008

Overall Update

Last night, Keelia had her first taste of ice cream. Well, it wasn't even ice cream, it was custard and she loved it! I had a video to post of her eating it, but it turned the wrong way, so everyone would have to look at it sideways to see it. She just relaxed in her onesie and bib while I fed her the custard and she would whine for more and just savored every taste! She is, after all, her mama's girl!!

Also, her second tooth popped through today! It is her bottom right central incisor. And, boy, is she one crabby baby! But her crabbiness just needs a distraction, so we find ourselves making funny noises at her, anything to make her forget the sharp things coming through her gums. I am glad I don't remember teething. Sounds awful!

I finished "New Moon" today. Hunter and I are gonna go buy the third book tonight. He is so good to me. And the story is so addicting. I can't put it down. I just have to know what's going to happen. And, Amy, I totally get now what you meant by "I fell for them both." But I have to say, I still prefer Edward over the other. There is just something about him! Thanks to everyone who suggested to check out the author's website. I have and it is great. Anyone know when the movie is going to come out? I asked Hunter if he would see the movie with me, since he doesn't want to read the books, and he said, "No, but I'll watch the baby so you can go see it." Well, I guess that is the second best to having him come with me. But what could I expect. They are totally girly books!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Katie! It's Beth Patterson! I hope you remember me...
Your little girl is so cute and you look so great and happy! I have had fun ctaching up on your little family! I hope to hear from you soon!!

Jen said...

Sounds like some good reading! I have several friends that love the series. I think they might know when the movie is coming out, I can find out for you if you want.

k.young said...

JEN-Yes, please find out for me!