So Keeli decided all on her own that she doesn't want to sleep swaddled at night anymore. YAY!!! I couldn't be more thrilled. Putting her to sleep is getting way easier. It is not nearly as much as work as it has been these last six months. We are still having to swaddle her when she naps, but everything seems to be getting better day by day. Maybe she just needed more time to adjust and to do things on her own. I am not sure, but it is getting better and that is all that matters to me!! Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and thoughts. We really appreciate it and I won't be complaining about it anymore. Sorry to be so whiney. :) I have some cute pictures of Keeli that I wanted to put up tonight, but I am just too tired, and church is gonna be here before I know it in the morning. So at least it will give you all something to look forward to. Who am I kidding?? I post the pictures for me!! I love to show my sweet little girl off!! :)
8 years ago



3 comments:
I'm glad things are going better. Let me know what your doing so I can start with my boys.. I'm ready to try anything to get them to sleep...
YAY for sleep. You know how I feel about it.
We love the pictures! We're so glad that things are getting better with the sleeping. I know for me, when the boys don't sleep, I am so crabby! So, I can sympathize a little.
Post a Comment