Topic: What Makes You Laugh??
Well, first off, my sweet little baby makes me laugh, all day long. And I am sure life is only going to get more and more funny as she gets older. And her laugh is so contagious, that when she laughs, I have no choice but to laugh back! I just love her so much!
My wonderful husband makes me laugh. He is always "trying" to be funny and I am always "trying" not to think he is funny. But truth be told, he is a riot and I love that he spends his time trying to make me laugh out loud. He is the best!
My siblings make me laugh. When we all get together, there are usually a lot of laughs. Whether it is something new or some old memory. I have the best family ever!!
My nieces and nephews make me laugh. I think I have the best family out there! These kids do and say some of the funniest things. You can't make that stuff up! It is just too perfect!
The t.v. show "FRIENDS" makes me laugh. I have seen all the episodes a million times and we own the whole series, but no matter what, I still laugh.
Hunter and I just watched Juno for the first time and I have to say, I think we laughed almost the whole time. It is one of our favorite movies now! But there are a lot of movies that make me laugh. There are some funny ones out there!
I have some FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY friends. I laugh at them all the time. I laugh at the Sunday comics almost every week. Unless I don't get them, then I just don't get them. But mostly I laugh at them. I laugh at cartoons. Some because I think they are so dumb that I have to laugh. And some because they are funny. And I am sure there are a lot of other things that make me laugh, but I don't want to make this post too long :)
9 years ago



8 comments:
Goodness you are a blogging machine. It hasn't been that long since I've checked your blog but there are a TON of posts I haven't seen until today.
You asked about TY's procedure. It was called an Infant Pulmonary Functions Test. They sedated him and then put that little blue vest on him. Inside the vest was a little plastic thing that when it was cued it would fill up with air and "Hug" (squeeze) him to push the air out that they had put into hislungs via the mask that is silly-puttied to his face. This and a few other things they did with the vest/mask gave them measurements regarding his lung capacity and expiratory abilities. Basically. His capacity is barely within the normal limits, but he has pretty severe obstruction as far as exhaling (from his lung disease) and he isn't able to exhale all the air so he has a lot of air trapped inside his lungs right now. It's all normal for his condition, it's just a good measurement. Now we have something to compare it to in 6 months when they do it again. It wasn't invasive (although it may look like it) so we're excited to do this instead of CT scans all the time. And, that was probably more info than you wanted, but..you asked! =)
Now, about the sleeping. I read Baby Wise and used only the things I like from it. But, Tyler has been a pretty good sleeper. To be honest, I do try to stuff him full of food right before bed but that doesn't always seem to help. Do you guys have Keeli sleeping on a wedge? I would look into that. They made Tyler sleep on a wedge for a while (until he got too big) when his reflux was more of an issue. Now he's on prevacid and it seems to be working pretty well. But, I don't think it has been as bad as Keeli's. Poor girl! =(
Hang in there!!!
oh yeah - the videos I just can't get uploaded to my computer yet! =)
I laughed because I noticed that Hunter has on the "babe magnet" sweater! Is that how he got you?
I hope that you find something that works for Keeli and sleeping. Everything I read says that routines are really important and nothing is going to work instantly. So pick what you feel comfortable with and stick to it for awhile.
I am totally with you on Friends and Juno. My favorite Friends is the one where Joey and Chandler are watching Ross's little boy and they lose him on the bus. When they go to pick him up there are two babies that look alike in different cribs one with ducks and one with clowns. Chandler asks which one they should take and Joey says, "the one in the crib with ducks, because ducks have heads" and Chandler says "What kind of scary a** clowns came to your birthday parties!" Seriously I laugh every time. Good job on the post, love it!
I was wondering if I should see Juno or not....
You're family makes me laugh too...including cousins! I love it!
laughing is the best. i love that picture of keelia. it's super cute. oh and if that movie is really good than i am going to have to add it onto my netflix list. thanks.
I just went on a man date a week or so ago with an old buddy. We went to AMC 24 and didn't see anything we liked so then we went to Blockbuster and decided to rent Juno. We were embarrassed to be watching a chick flick on a man date, but we decided to just go for it. It was pretty hilarious. Maybe a little more crass than I prefer, but still very funny and different and raw. I enjoyed it.
Post a Comment