Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Did It...

I picked up the book "Twilight," and as predicted, I could hardly put it down. I started it Sunday evening because Keeli was taking the longest nap ever and Hunter was working on a project for school, and I figured what better way to relax than to read? So I picked it up and I read 180 pages like it was nothing. This probably goes without saying, but I finished it last night and started into the second book, "New Moon," already. Reading it is pretty much all I want to do. Anyway, I just wanted to say, I would totally recommend this series to anyone who loves a good story. You just get lost in it. And I didn't think I would like it. I am not really into vampires and stuff and I get scared REALLY easily, but it hasn't been too bad. I almost forget that Edward is a vampire, sometimes. So read it, if you haven't!!

8 comments:

Traci said...

Cousin I am so proud of you! Now you can officially say that you love a vampire named Edward, huh!? The second book is good but the third one is even better. Have fun!!!

Amy said...

Woo Hoo for Katie, aren't they the best. I loved them too, but I have to say that I fell in love with both, you don't know yet I am assuming so I won't ruin it. But I have to say I am torn. Have fun with it.

Shawn and Brittany said...

I got this book for Christmas and can't wait to read it! I am saving it for my vacation so I can read straight though cause everyone that has read it says they do.

Jennie said...

sounds like a good book! I'll have to check it out...i love reading a good book...it's just so hard to find time. thanks for the help with the video thing...I'll try that next time!

Cali said...

I was mad when I read them all and found out that she is not done yet! Slow down on your reading, the fourth doesn't come out till August!

The Evers said...

OH I am glad you read this, this is such a fantastic series! I can hardly wait for the fourth book and movie!!!

Court and Britt said...

I am on the 3rd book, I am not a avid reader and wasn't sure that I would like it, but you are right, ONCE YOU START YOU CAN'T PUT IT DOWN. Twilight was good, but I thought New Moon was better!! SO enjoy.

Shayle said...

YEA!!! I love the Twilight series. You have to check out her website I have a link to it on my blog. They are making a movie out of it and you can see the cast and a behind the scenes clip of the movie. Its so awesome I'm so excited. Congrats on getting sucked in!