Hometown Favorites!
Well, there are a lot of things I love about Colorado and Littleton. Probably my favorite thing is that in less than an hour's drive, you can be in a fun, secluded mountain town or canyon, OR you can drive and be in the big city, too. It is the perfect place. 
I love this place. Lookout Mountain. I am probably the only one in my family that loves to go there, but I just do. I think it is so fun. I love taking picnics and drives in the mountains, so this is perfect. It reminds me of my childhood.
One of my favorite places to go is Red Rocks. For so many reasons...memories of high school, concerts (especially seeing the DMB there), hiking, and just having fun there. I can't wait until it gets a little warmer and I can take Keeli out to explore.
Another all time favorite thing is The Cinderella Twin Drive-In Theater! It is sadly gone, but it was one of our favorite things to do growing up.
Another thing I love about our hometown is the Broncos. I remember watching them play as a little kid and still loving to watch them play. I am not a huge watching sports on t.v. fan, but I can always enjoy a Broncos game. A little less when they lose, but still, I enjoy it. Plus, it is something that we usually do together as a family and that is what makes it so fun!!
I will say that as much as I love Colorado, it is lacking in the bazaar and rodeo department. That is one thing Utah has on this great state! :)
9 years ago



2 comments:
Elizabeth has a huge rodeo every summer with a carnival that goes along with it (over the 4th of July I think) if you ever feel like journeying out there. Also, I hear Castle Rock puts on a big Rodeo too (I think in August). You just need to know a few more "cow pokes" to find that stuff.
I love those things about CO! I have to say the only thing I didn't like about growing up in CO was the rapid change in weather. You never knew how many layers to wear for the day!
Post a Comment