Sunday, April 6, 2008

What The??



Did anybody do anything fun this weekend? Anything at all? I am just disappointed that no one, and I mean NO ONE, on my list even updated their blog over the weekend. Sometimes, and apparently it is true, I feel like I am the only one posting stuff! What good is a blog if you don't use it or keep updating it more often than once every ten days or two weeks? I mean, I post stuff and nothing ever happens in our lives. We are so boring, yet I ramble on and on and at least try to keep this thing updated. And I know I may have more time than some of you out there, seeing as though I have only one kid and some of you have more, but still...how long does it take to post?? Ten minutes? Everyone has ten minutes. Come on people! Put your blogs to good use!! If for no other reason than to keep me from being bored!!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Kate,
I resent that remark! :) I posted a joke on Sunday afternoon. So there. . .

Adam & Rachel said...

you are so funny....i feel like that sometimes too....but i do try to post each week.

Amy said...

Um Excuse me my dear sweet Kate, I pretty much post every other day. I am with you on updating your blog at least a couple of times a week, it's just so fun to see what's up. So here's to us updating our blog often, so much more fun huh?

Cali said...

I post typically on sunday nights. You looked too early! (Troy is on his mission, so I do it then so he can see it on p-day (monday.) I do try to update it when I think of something, but you are much better then I am at that. I will try harder next time. You crack me up! I am glad to see that you are probably as much a blog addict as I am. (The Blog Addiction Survey is probably innacurate.)Have a great day!

Veena said...

Your blog is so cute. I just barely started mine a few weeks ago and vowed to myself to update it at least once a week. Then I turned into a slacker, so thank you for the talking-to. I will now get my butt in gear.

Cassie said...

oh blah sometimes i just don't have anything to say so there!!!! and when i don't get alot of comments on my blog it makes me not care as much!

Jen said...

Apparently I'm not the only one that resents this post. I post two, count 'em, two things over the weekend. ;)