I don't really have anything new to update. Keeli had applesauce and squash this weekend and liked them both. Her favorite is still peaches, however. She is just so much fun. She learned how to kiss. She has even started to pull our (only mom and dad) heads in and pucker up! It is adorable! She just laughs and laughs and laughs. She thinks she is a riot, and she is!! :)
On Thursday, she rolled over and over and over consecutively. She is getting so good at moving around! It will be great when she can roll one way and then the other. She seems to just roll one direction, but is getting better everyday. She has also started to get up on her legs and rock, but just her bum! She doesn't like to have her arms under her, so she usually keeps the top half of her body on the ground. And after about fifteen seconds, she gets mad and just flops down.
She is working on her second tooth...bottom right central incisor, or so it seems. It hasn't come through yet, but we can see it. Who knew baby teeth were so sharp? I mean, I guess they have to be to cut through the gums, but MAN, it hurts when she bites us now! Thank goodness for teething rings and baby "chew" toys!! I am still working on getting the requested picture of her tooth, but she still won't let me in her mouth long enough to see it. But one day I will get one and then I will post it!
9 years ago



1 comments:
I can't wait to see her rock her little bum back and forth. You are taking her to WI with you, right?!
Post a Comment