Pretty much Keeli is all I ever talk about, but I really just love her, so that is what I like to talk about.
She had green beans the last few days and loved them. Really there hasn't been a food that she has tried that she doesn't like. That's my girl! :) I think today we are going to try applesauce as her new food and hopefully next week sometime we will get to try out peas. I hate peas, so I can't imagine her liking them. But I guess it is better for her if she does like them. And then we can move onto the new stage of food. I am pretty excited.
She is also not breastfeeding at all anymore. We made it to her six month mark and then she just kinda stopped. It is sad for me, but it is okay. Hopefully, if we have another baby, I can breastfeed it longer. So she is a bottle baby. It will make going to church easier. I can just feed her anywhere, where as before, I spending my life in the Mother's Lounge.
Keeli's new trick is that she has learned how to fake cough. And she thinks it is so funny! And she loves it when we fake cough back at her. She is getting such a cute personality. It is getting to be so much fun to play with her. Also, she has become ticklish and she can't even handle being tickled. It is pretty funny. She is just so great!!
9 years ago



4 comments:
Yeah! I got to see the video. She is so cute and I am glad that she is not a picky eater like some kid I know very well :)
It's so fun to read about Keelia. I kinda forgot that Aaron and her are so close in age. It'll be so fun to see how they play together when they get bigger.
Oh, don't feel bad about breastfeeding. We only make it to the 6 week mark!! She will do just fine. She is such a cutie. Halle started pulling herself up around 6 months or so. She is starting to stand on her own and walks around stuff everywhere. I can't believe how fast they grow up!! Little girls are the best.
I love hearing about your little girl...isn't being a mom the best!
Post a Comment