This is all about my married relationship with Hunter.
What is his name? Hunter Dean Jackson
How long have you been married? It will be 2 years in August
How long did you date? We knew each other in high school. Then after his mission we were friends for about 4 months, dated about 4 months, and were engaged almost 5 months.
How old is he? 24
Who eats more? Depends on the day really and what we are eating. But generally speaking, Hunter eats more
Who said I love you first? Hunter did , but I said it right after him.
Who is taller? Hunter...he is 6'0 and I am only 5'3
Who sings better? Me. But Hunter used to be in a band in high school :) so he sings too.
Who is smarter? We are both smart, just about different things. I could never do what Hunter does at work or at school, and he can't do English to save his life.
Who's temper is worse? Mine...I come by it naturally, but I am working on it everyday.
Who does the laundry? Me, but Hunter helps out occasionally
Who does the dishes? Me, but Hunter will help sometimes.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Which right? If you are laying on the bed, Hunter has the right side.
Who does the cooking? When we lived on our own, I almost always did the cooking.
Who drives when you are in the car together? It used to always be Hunter, but now it seems to be me most the time.
Who is more stubborn? We are both VERY stubborn, but I probably am just a little more stubborn than him.
Who proposed? Hunter did. He drove all night to Utah with a picnic breakfast in the trunk on ice. He blindfolded me and took me to the Provo Canyon and set up the breakfast and asked me there. He is so cute. I love the romantic stuff!!
Who is most likely to admit when they are wrong? Neither of us like to be wrong, but we are both getting way better admitting it.
Who's parents do you see the most? Mine, because we live with them.
Who pays the Bills? Me
Who wears the pants in your family? I think we are pretty equal. We both feel strongly about different stuff, but we try to make all of our decisions together. Most people would probably say I wear the pants, but only because I am not as quiet about things as Hunter.
Tagged: Cheri, Cassie, Barbara, Jayme
9 years ago



10 comments:
How cute is he.. Driving all the way to Utah. That is totally romantic.
I don't remember your engagement story, how did I miss that? I'm remembering less and less these days.
I am 64% blogaholic.. Only 64%?? I thought for sure I was much more.. Thanks for telling me about the test.. Your totally awesome!!!
Thanks for the tag! Those are a fun way to get to know people! Oh...bows and bobbies is the place where I get all of my girls bows! They are so fun! They have a website bowsandbobbies.com! You will love it if you love headbands and big bows! They also have socks and jewelery for the little one! Let me know what ya think!
what tag!! i suck at those but for you i will try...
Ok how cute is Hunter the way he proposed, I swear I am learning alot about the family and how romantic some of us are. I definitely going to do this tag I promise, why am I such a procrastinater (is that how you spell it) with tags, but I'm on it. Cute post!
Thanks, I really like it too, it's fun, I needed something to spice it up. Go to leeloublogs.blogspot.com and they have a bunch to look at. I loved that when I added it, it didn't erase all my widgets, (things on the side). Let me know if you need help but I love your background so just if you find something else you like.
Fun tag! I've never seen that one before. I didn't realize you lived with your parents - I was almost up there the other day. I have something for your dad. When I get the chance to bring it by I want to see that darling baby of yours! Wrought'n Apples is here in Parker, off of Plaza - off of Parker Rd. It is just a small little boutique shop with tons of cute stuff. The address is: 10505 S. Progress Way #105 - wroughtnapples@msn.com
it's been 2 days since you last blogged!!! I count on you to update all the time!!!
that was cute! thanks for doing the tag.
Post a Comment