So I have to apologize to EVERYONE. Apparently my computer isn't working correctly and it won't show anything new on any one's blog. So I have been going to each blog and having to hit the refresh button like four times and then finally it shows new posts and things. So sorry that I accused everyone of not posting new stuff. Forgive me!! :)
9 years ago



5 comments:
No Worries, I forgive you! It does that to me sometimes too. I think it has something to do with the cookies. Who knows. That was a pretty funny post yesterday though. I got a good laugh. You are hilarious!
Here's how you fix that....Go to internet options andon that first tab that comes up, where it says browsing history, click on the settings button, and then select the option "automatically" under where it says temporary internet files. That will make it so that each time you go to a blog, the newest version will be there! Hope that helps! :)
You are hilarious.
Likely story, I'm still hurt. Just kidding!
You are forgiven!
Post a Comment