Well, the Grandma camp out was a success, even though little Zack had an ear infection as well. We had to take him to Keeli's pediatrician on Friday afternoon to get him some antibiotics. He didn't bounce back nearly as fast as Keeli did, but it is because he had a double ear infection. He was still a sweet baby even though he was so sick. Matt and Leslie returned from Hawaii early Saturday morning and their kids were ecstatic to see them. Nothing like a mama to make things better. At the Grandma camp out, we set up the tent, had pizza, played games, AND roasted marshmallows for s'mores. Saturday morning we had a waffle breakfast and the older kids took a hike with Grandma, while I stayed home with the sickly youngest two. All in all, it was a tiring, fun event. Anyway, here are some pictures of the Grandma camp out.
The tent
The games
Mallory and Marshall with their marshmallow sticks
Mason and Max with their marshmallow sticks
Tommy and Grandma with their marshmallow sticks
Zacky in the pack-n-play right inside the house trying to sleep through the s'more making. He was such a good sport.
Saturday night we got to go to Elizabeth to see Jeff and Jen. They were able to come out for the weekend. I really wanted to take some pictures, but things were just so crazy while we were there, eating and talking and watching kids. Oh well. Next time I guess. But it was SO fun to get to see them. We really miss being around them.
I am still battling my cold. Hunter is feeling better because he has been on antibiotics. Although I am glad mine hasn't gone to an infection, sometimes I think it would be easier to get on some antibiotics and just get rid of the sickness. Where as with a cold, you just have to wait it out. But I don't let it slow me down :)
8 years ago



4 comments:
Aunt Kim is the best! It looks like you guys had tons of fun and you can tell the kids are just loving it. Love it. Can't wait to see you in just a month, woo hoo!
Looks like fun. No annual water fight though huh?
Jen, there was a water fight. I forgot to add that in my details. I didn't participate because I was in charge of the sick babies, but I heard the kids having a good time with it :)
looks like fun
Post a Comment