Well today Keeli is 8 months old and I can't believe it. Soon she will be a year and I just don't know if I am ready for that!! She isn't doing much moving, but when I put her on her tummy, she pulls herself up and sometimes even to her hands and knees. At which point, she just rocks for a bit and then plops on her face. She may never crawl or move. She seems quite content to just sit and play. There's nothing wrong with that, right??
We are all sick this week. Hunter, Keeli, me, my Mom, Tommy, Zack, a couple of Meagan's kids. It has been a rough week. Luckily most of us are on the upwards climb back to good health. Keeli's boogers have been running a little green and she has a bad diaper rash that she just can't get rid of, so I think I am taking her into the doctor on Friday for a check up. We have gone two WHOLE months without going to the doctor. It is quite...liberating!!
On top of that, my Mom agreed to watch Matt and Leslie's two little boys while they are having a week vacation in Hawaii. It has been fun to spend time with Tommy and Zack, because we haven't been around them much since they lived in Wisconsin, but man, a 1 year old and a 3 year old...what a tiring combo!! We have had a fun week entertaining them. We have been to the "airplane park," the pool, and the zoo. Today was Keeli's first time at the zoo and the poor little thing couldn't get passed all the people there were to watch to even see the animals. She did however see the fish and she really liked that, but I think the other animals were just too far away. Not to mention their habitats are made to camouflage them. She really had no chance of seeing them, but she enjoyed being outside, nonetheless. Also while at the zoo, we got to ride the carousel, which she loved. See the pictures below. Nothing but smiles..jpg)
.jpg)
9 years ago



4 comments:
I love her little smile!! What a cutie!! They grow up WAY TOO FAST , the more I have it seems like each one grows up faster and faster!!
Seriously, she is the cutest little girl ever! Maybe she can marry one of the twins someday....
I'm totally chunking those cheeks this weekend!
Ty didn't crawl until 9 months! =) So, don't worry. Now, he's all over the place!
She is just darling.
Post a Comment