Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He is the BEST daddy
2. He is a hard worker
3. He takes such good care of me
4. His determination
Four jobs I have had:
1. Psycho-Social Rehab Worker
2. Call Center
3. Park Maintenance
4. Retail Clerk
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Girls Just Want to Have Fun
2. Juno
3. Beauty and The Beast
4. Transformers
Four places I have lived:
1. Littleton, CO
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Atlanta, GA
4. Provo, UT
Four TV shows I watch:
1. One Tree Hill
2. American Idol
3. Sweat Equity
4. Decorating Cents
Four places I have been:
1. California
2. Las Vegas, Nevada
3. Estes Park, Colorado
4. San Antonio, Texas
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Shelley
2. Facebook
3. Jen
4. Mom
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Bread
3. Potatoes
4. Steak
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Boston, MA
2. Italy
3. Disneyland
4. Ireland
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Losing weight
2. Watching Keelia grow
3. Christmas
4. Our Anniversary Trip
Four People I tag:
1. Amy
2. Korine
3. Veena
4. Brittany
9 years ago



2 comments:
What are you doing for your anniversary trip?
Ok, this is the fastest I have ever responded to being tagged, I already have it done. Loved yours and hey I even added a couple, hope nobody cares. Love ya and can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment