Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Graduation

I don't have any pictures of my high school graduation on the computer, but I graduated from high school in 2001 from Heritage High School. I liked high school for the social aspects and had some really good friends up until the middle of my senior year, and then I was just ready to get out of there and start the next chapter of my life at UVSC in Orem, Utah. I attended UVSC for 3 semesters and then transferred to BYU in Provo, Utah. I graduated from BYU in April of 2006 with a Bachelor's Degree in MFHD (Marriage, Family and Human Development). It was a wonderful major and just perfect for me, plus my sister-in-law Jen was also in that major, so we took a lot of the same classes which made it even more fun. We got to graduate together, too!! We were both engaged to get married Summer of 2006, so we were ready to be done with school and start the next chapter. I sometimes wish I could have furthered my education with a Master's Degree, but the Lord had other plans for me. Maybe someday, though. :) Here are a couple of pictures from my college graduation.


Receiving my diploma holder


Close up with my diploma holder


Jen and I on the cougar


Hunter and I


One of the classic BYU grad photo spots

4 comments:

Angie said...

WOW!!! You have been a busy girl.. I am glad you had a fun vacation and got to see all of your friends.. What a cute family you have..
Your so much fun!!

Jen said...

I love these grad pics, I haven't seen them before. I'm totally stealing the one of us the cougar!

Kristen said...

hey Katie...my mom is changing her blog...she forgot everything to get into the other one...so here is the new site! http://ralanddon.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Look at you you little college grad! Cute pics and love the one of Keelia, but I love any pic of her, OOOOHHH can't wait to squeeze those little cheeks!