I will tell ya, when I don't get to blog when I want to, I totally miss it!! Anyway, Keeli has been sick since we got home on Tuesday night. She has had a fever, diarrhea, and today started throwing up. She only slept for three hours last night. Needless to say, we are EXHAUSTED. And I have been up to my ears in sick laundry and trip laundry. It is never ending. But on a good note, she has been keeping her pedialyte down for over seven hours now and is finally sleeping. So hopefully she will sleep through the night with few interruptions and we can all wake up tomorrow feeling better. I know she is starving, but the doctor told me to wait ten hours to feed her a milk bottle from the last time she threw up. That will be at midnight. Hopefully we can make it that long and she starts feeling better. It is just so miserable being sick and even worse watching a baby being sick. I took Keeli to the doctor yesterday and she weighed in at 20 pounds, 2.5 ounces. What can I say? She loves her food!! She is just so stinkin' cute. Hopefully tomorrow I will get to post some happier things about her, because she has really started to do some really fun, cute things.
Anyway, maybe eventually I will get to post about Hunter's family reunion, but it sure won't be tonight. Maybe tomorrow :)
8 years ago



2 comments:
I'm so sorry that Keeli is sick. I went on and on about myself yesterday and didn't even ask you how you guys were doing, I'm sorry!
I spent so much time at the lab today that I saw multiple babies come in for blood work and they just cried and cried. I couldn't help but think of you and how hard it must be to see your baby have pain.
Oh man, I am so sorry! I know exactly what its like. Having a sick baby is the absolute WORST! Luckilly as they get older they don't seem to get sick as often and it doesn't take such a toll on you. Hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment