Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Tell All

Taste

So, anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE food. But I have been called "picky" at times in my life. And I think that "picky" often carries a bad connotation. What it really means is I just know what I like and don't want to waste my time eating things I know that I don't like. :)
So anyway, I love desserts. I love my Mom's sugar cookies. I craved them really bad when I was pregnant. I also love Hunter's chocolate shakes. He makes them just perfect for me. I love vegetables and fruits and all kinds of foods. I could sit here and list things I like for hours, but I will save us from that.
And because I have no pictures of foods that I like, this will be a picture-less post, once again.
And we just got back tonight from out trip and I am making my way through the piles of stuff and laundry. Hopefully tomorrow I will get some pictures up from our trip. We had a lot of fun, but are all three VERY tired. I will fill in more details tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm a little sad that you didn't post how delicious your scone was from the Frontier Grill in Roosevelt, UT. ;)

Seth Jenson said...

what does hunter put in his chocolate shakes? i need a good chocolate shake recipe.

Angie said...

AHH.. I love food.. Right now, pies are all I want.. But, alas no one will make me one, so I am going to have to buy one..

Traci said...

I agree. why waste your time on food you do not like.... like potatoes! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!