Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday Tell All Times Two

Because I was in Texas last week, I am doing last week's TTA and this week's all in one post. So bare with me :)

Five Senses-Sight

This week's TTA was very open ended, but I am excited about it. It gives me more freedom to talk about what I want to talk about. :) I would have to say my favorite sight is my sweet baby, Keelia. She is such a blessing to me and I am just so thankful for her. I couldn't have asked for a better first baby; I have learned so much from her in her almost 8 months and she is just so special to my heart.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm very excited to kiss her chubby cheeks on Saturday!

Traci said...

That is quite a sight! She just keeps getting cuter!

cHeRi" said...

OH MY GOSH...SHE IS SO CUTE!! HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOIN WELL!!!