Do you ever have those days where everything is fine and dandy, and then one thing goes wrong and then EVERYTHING is wrong? That would be today. I can't even remember what it was that went so wrong, but something did and it has been down hill from there. But enough about that. I will tell you the fun things that happened today.
Keelia and I went to the park with my visiting teachers and had lunch. It was a very nice day. The equipment was REALLY hot, so Keelia declined playing on most of it, but it was still nice to be outside, at the park. Then after her nap, we went to the grocery store with my mom. Which just might be one of my favorite things to do...grocery shopping with my mom! I just love it. And then we had dinner. And after dinner is when things get hazy and start rolling down hill...
Hunter is on day 5 of his jury duty tomorrow. We just found out that he doesn't get paid from his work for doing jury duty, at all. And he only gets paid a little from the state after three days. So he will have missed an entire week of work and his trial won't even end tomorrow. Honestly, how can that be fair? To pull the worker bee from the hive for more than a week and not compensate him? Just when you think you are going to get ahead in the game...
I am hoping that we have a nice relaxing weekend. I feel as though my head might explode this evening, however. So I am going to call it a night.
9 years ago



3 comments:
Okay so I just read that you are coming to the reunion, WOOOOO HOOOOO, we are going to have so much fun! It will be good to hang out and see cute little Keelia, can't wait to see you guys! Sorry about Hunter and Jury duty, yah doesn't seem fair at all. Try and fight it somehow.
I can't believe he doesn't get paid for jury duty! That really stinks!
That is crazy that he doesn't get paid. I did jury duty a month ago and was there for about four hours and got paid $18.50. Does he still get paid from his work even though he wasn't there? I would totally protest if I were you.
Post a Comment