Today, I can no longer make fun of Tory, for falling down the stairs. Because I did it this morning. I don't even know how it happened. All of a sudden I lost my balance and fell down hard. I only fell down three stairs, but man, does my body hurt. I have a nice rug burn on my elbow and a massive headache from where I hit my head on the wall while I was falling. Not to mention my lower back/tail bone might never be the same. All in all, it was a great trip. One I never want to repeat.
9 years ago



4 comments:
Ouch! thats all i have to say about that!
By the way, just saw the other post about going private :) chris.cierra@gmail.com Add us or else!
oh, man! Yeah, been there...done that :)
Okay, I've so done that. I'm sorry!! And I know, I am really sad about Michael too, even though now he was a freak he was SO dang talented!
Post a Comment