Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Date


Last night, or should I say this morning, Hunter and I went on a date. We went and saw the new Transformers movie. It was AWESOME! It was a little less child appropriate than the first one, but we loved it! We left here about 11pm and waited in line until 12:20am, for our 12:30am showing. It was a mad house. We both decided we could have waited until today sometime to see it; that seeing it at midnight wasn't worth all the sleep we are lacking today. :) But it was such a fun experience. And I love getting to go on dates with Hunter! We don't get the chance very often, so it was great!
And it was super easy, because we just put Keelia to bed and my mom listened for her in case she woke, but she never did, so they both just got to sleep. So there was no worry with Keelia, which almost made going to a 12:30am showing worth it! ALMOST! :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like fun! It's so much nicer to slip out of the house when they're already asleep. I just don't think I'd be able to stay awake during a 12:30 showing of anything.

Angie said...

How awesome! El and I haven't done a midnight show forever.. it just drains us to much.
I'm glad you liked it, I am getting ready to take my brood of kids to my grandmas so El and I can go see it.. EEEEEE... I can't wait..

Sly Family said...

I am going to see Transformers in an hour and am so excited!!!!