You give a baby her own bowl of fry sauce!
How how fun!! What a mess...but she still looks so cute!
that is awesome!!! that kills me, she sure loves her fry sauce
I love that stuff so much that I think sometimes I would like to have it all over my face, smart girl! Hey, I just bought that shirt for Mya at Target yesterday, DARLING!!
That stuff is really good! She's so cute!
She looks so cute with the sauce all over her face! What a mess!
Funny! I love pictures of kids all messy it is just priceless. However, I don't think I will be giving Isabelle fry sauce anytime soon! Also I am glad that you are feeling better.
Gross! and awesome.
hahaha! That is great!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How how fun!! What a mess...but she still looks so cute!
that is awesome!!! that kills me, she sure loves her fry sauce
I love that stuff so much that I think sometimes I would like to have it all over my face, smart girl!
Hey, I just bought that shirt for Mya at Target yesterday, DARLING!!
That stuff is really good! She's so cute!
She looks so cute with the sauce all over her face! What a mess!
Funny! I love pictures of kids all messy it is just priceless. However, I don't think I will be giving Isabelle fry sauce anytime soon! Also I am glad that you are feeling better.
Gross! and awesome.
hahaha! That is great!!
Post a Comment