Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We Love Butter, Yes We Do!!

You guessed it! In these pictures, my sweet little girl is sucking on a cube of butter! To each his own, I guess, right?! :) She was helping my mom make French Toast one morning and she got a hold of the butter. What a funny little girl?!



Yesterday, Jeff, Jen, and Will stopped by to say goodbye. They fly home today sometime. It was nice to be able to visit with them again before they leave. We are so excited that they will be living so close to us, again, in two months. Here are two super cute shots of one of my super cute nephews!



It has been raining for days, it feels like. And don't get me wrong, we need the moisture, but it would be nice to take my child outside, instead of being cooped up inside. Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow.
Today is my mom's first official day of Summer! YAY! We are so glad to have her home. Keelia is just loving it and only wants my mom to do things for her. Which may suck for my mom, but it is a nice break for me. :)
I am feeling a lot better. My pain gets better everyday. Yesterday was really bad though. On Sunday night, I started feeling really sick to my stomach. So I went to bed. Well yesterday was not any better. And it didn't matter what I did or what I ate, I just felt sick. So I called my OBGYN and asked them what they thought. They said it was probably either a reaction to the Vicodin I was taking for back pain at night, or I was coming down with a stomach bug. So I didn't really eat dinner last night and didn't take the Vicodin and this morning I feel better. So maybe it was just the Vicodin. But I have never had a problem with it before. But I won't be taking it again anytime soon. It was awful feeling so sick. Today my back still hurts a little, but it is for sure better than it was yesterday. So that is good. They said it could take a little while for the muscles in my back to relax, so I am just waiting until they do. Not much else I can do. :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Butter, hilarious!! Tell me it was real butter not margarine, then I can totally see why she likes it. Funny!!

Jen said...

He looks even more like a big boy in those shoes! I'm pretty sure he grew an inch while we were there. Somehow he's reaching things he couldn't before we left. Time to just start packing up all the stuff I don't want him to get into.

Leslie said...

I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Trust me, Keelia is not the first kid I've known that loves butter. She is so funny. Watch out for the country crock. I've found Tommy with the fridge open and a spoon of it in his mouth.

Misty said...

Will looks so big and those pictures of Keelia are hilarious with the butter, fry sauce, and dental floss!