Well, can anyone else believe that Michael Jackson really died? It seems fake to me. Michael will always hold a special place in my heart and in certain memories from my college years. Not that I think he was a fantastic person, but I loved his music, and let's be honest, he could dance! Bad week for Hollywood, that is for sure.
Anyway, I am still recovering from our late night Transformers viewing. Who knew it would take days to recover from? It is clear that I am not as young as I think I am, at least not anymore. Hopefully soon, I won't be so tired from going to see one little movie.
We had quite the rain this evening. It really rained hard. It was nice to have it cool down just a bit because it has been so hot the last couple of days. And my parents are having a lower cement patio put in their backyard, so we have had to keep Keelia inside for the last couple of days because of all the stuff all over. And today, we tried going to a park, but she wouldn't get near the equipment cause it was too hot and we were all melting. Needless to say, I miss the 70 degree weather we were having a few weeks ago. But I know I am a minority on that, probably.
We have no big plans for the weekend. I am kind of in awe that June is coming to a rapid close. Everything is just happening so fast, it seems. It is crazy. But we are super excited for July. We have all our family reunions in July, plus I love celebrating the 4th of July! It is one of my favorite holidays, and it is just around the corner! So fun.
Not much else to report. Except that I am tired and should probably call it quits. Just a reminder, I will probably make the change over to private this weekend sometime, so if you haven't already gotten me your email address and still want to, please do soon! Thanks again!
9 years ago



1 comments:
Transformers = AWESOME! We really liked it!
Also, MJ!@? WOW, is all I can say. Still so crazy to me..
The weather is freaking nuts... On and off rain all day here today. I just want the heat and the sunshine right about now!
I can't wait to see you at the reunion!
Post a Comment