Nothing too exciting has been going on around our house! But it seems like I am so busy! Which sounds dumb, but that is my life!
On Saturday night, we went to dinner with Nana and Papa Jackson. It was super yummy. We ate at Chili's. And boy, did we eat too much! Then we went and walked around Target for a bit. Then Keelia wanted to go blow bubbles, so we did. And she drew with sidewalk chalk for the first time. It was fun. And she played on their wood swing set thing and she covered her legs in tiny, little slivers. Which made for a fun 15 minutes while I got to dig them out of her legs. She still has some that I couldn't get out. And I would have just left them alone, but she was crying about them and saying they hurt, so I had no choice. But I think she has forgiven me.
On Sunday, we had a family dinner with my family! It was super yummy food that Leslie made. Homemade Cafe Rio burritos! It was so good!
Yesterday afternoon, we went and looked at a house that Matt and Leslie are interested in and then went swimming after for F.H.E. Everyone enjoyed being in the water and being together. I don't have pictures of this, but my mom does. However, I think I will spare everyone from having to see me in a swimsuit if I can avoid it.
Keelia has been growing like a weed! :) Her clothes are getting too small by the minute. Luckily it is Summer and she can run around naked, right?
Tomorrow we are gonna set up our baby pool! Finally! I might be more excited than Keelia. She loves the water, so it will be perfect!
I feel like I have been on the phone for the last two days. Either with insurance people, doctor's offices, or whoever. Does it ever stop?
And because this is the most random post ever, I am going to put a plug in for Old Navy. I have their credit card...I only use it when I have money to pay it off, but I love it! In the mail the other day with my bill, I got a free $10 coupon. I didn't have to spend a certain amount, I just get $10 free. So today, I went and bought Keelia a few new shirts and I only had to pay $0.77 for them! It made my day! Who doesn't like free stuff?! And I usually hate credit cards, but it has a low limit, and I am pretty careful with it. PLUS, I get free money! I love it!
Tomorrow I am hosting a High School Musical marathon with all my nephews and my niece (who live here). I am probably more excited than they are. I LOVE those movies. And I feel like I need a reason to watch them because they are kid movies and I am supposed to be an adult! (Right?!) So we are gonna watch the first two tomorrow, have a sleep over, and then watch the third one on Thursday morning. Like I said, I am super excited. I need them to make a fourth one. Seriously!
Well, I should go see what Keelia is getting into. I haven't heard from her in a while. That can be dangerous!
9 years ago



1 comments:
I can't wait to be a part of all the action!
Post a Comment