Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Well, It's Time

We are going private. I have not heard anything scary or had someone leave me a strange comment or anything like that. Hunter has wanted our blog to be private from day one, but I was just too lazy. But I just feel like now is the time for it to be private. So, please leave me your email address if you want an invite or if you would rather email it to me, please do at katabing@hotmail.com. And I don't care if I know you or not, if you want to keep reading my blog, please leave your email address! Thanks!

23 comments:

Angie said...

I am only on of 6?? How can that be?
I would love to be on your list!
angiesmurphy@hotmail.com

Soon to come... My blog going private also..

DeeDee and Jason Paul said...

martinezdeedee@hotmail.com

mckenzie said...

mstaggart22@gmail.com

Misty said...

us! us! mistynd2 at yahoo dot com

Emily said...

we'd love to still see your blog...egscooter@hotmail.com
Thanks Katie!

Kariann said...

Hopefully you got my e-mail on facebook...if not it is: kariannmurphy@yahoo.com. Btw Keelia's hair in your last post is HILARIOUS! Totally made me laugh!!

Shayle said...

shayle.h.11@gmail.com

Jen said...

Hook me up, you know my email.

Beth said...

Don't forget about me...farroutinaz@att.net!

Dana said...

I would love to be included:

danamoats@hotmail.com

Kyla said...

sjkktanner@gmail.com don't forget to add me!

Traci said...

tracisuezim@gmail.com

Court and Britt said...

courtbritt@gmail.com

I love the bed head!!

Shawn and Brittany said...

Invite me! bsbrown10@gmail.com

cHeRi" said...

I wanna invite for sure!!

jayyree@yahoo.com

Jayme said...

jayme.harker@gmail.com

Holli said...

hhmurphy@gmail.com

Sarah and Troy said...

Just because I don't always comment doesn't mean I'm not reading Kate! How else would I see crazy Keelia hair? seaton418@yahoo.com

niki said...

nikisander@gmail.com

Molly and Jay said...

mksturgell@hotmail.com

Sly Family said...

sarahbsly@gmail.com

Cali said...

calimcook at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Sus said...

susisthebest at gmail dot com. I swear I didn't come up with that email (blame Ben). One of these days I'll have to get a real gmail account that I can use without an explanation. Until then, three cheers for more cute pictures!