Today I am feeling back to normal. More like myself. As if I can call that normal, right? :)
Last night we went to the Jackson's house and had dinner with Hunter's family because his aunt and uncle and cousin (The Linfords) were in visiting Gran and Jack. It is always nice to get together with family. And we always have good food! YUM!
Today I started my 4th month of Clomid. My doctor put me on 100mg this month, so we are hoping everything works this time with a higher dosage. It has to work eventually, right?
A lot of people have asked if we are attending the Murphy Family Reunion. Yes we are. Even Hunter is coming this year. I am really excited to have him a long so he can get to hang out with everyone. And of course it will be nice to have him help with Keelia. July will be busy. The Murphy Reunion marks a three week marathon of family reunions, all in a row. Hopefully we live through it. Just kidding. It should be crazy, but fun! We are excited.
I think Keelia had more sugar today than she has had before in her entire life, combined. It was hard to get to her to calm down. You see, Hunter is on jury duty all week long (and yes, I know this is only DAY one), so today when I was trying to get some laundry done, I might have let some skittles help babysit Keelia. Oh well. :) You are only a kid once, right? Gotta live it up.
8 years ago



6 comments:
Jury duty all week? Yuck. That's a bummer. I'm glad you are feeling better.
July sounds like fun! Our "reunion month" is this one (but we only have two :)...good luck with the jury duty! That stinks!
Jury duty..yuck!! Skittle, yummy!! :) Glad you are feeling better...I hope we can make it to the reunion so we can see you!!
Ok, so the goggle thing is ingenious! I HAVE to try that. Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy your jury duty...NOT!
Glad you are feeling better. We went to your church last week (I think) for Lloyd's farewell, but I didn't see you. Do you go to your parents' ward?
Molly-yes, we go to my parent's ward. I saw you get up and take your little ones to the bathroom, but never got a chance to see you after Sacrament meeting.
Post a Comment