Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Weekend

We had Aunt Erin and Uncle Mark here with us this weekend. They were here visiting my parents, but because we live with my parents, we got to see them, too. One of the perks! :) It was so fun to see them. We pretty much just played all the days they were here. They arrived Thursday afternoon and left this afternoon. No trip is ever long enough, but we will take what we can get!
On Saturday morning, Keelia and I went to my in law's house to have brunch with Lindsey, and Tammy, my mother in law. It was nice to be able to visit with them and to get to eat such yummy food. Thanks again Tammy, for making such yummy food!
Not much else to report. We have had such a cool Summer this year, so far, it is crazy. Some days are warm, but not hot, and then some days are COLD. But I will be honest, I would rather be cold than hot. I just hope it doesn't jump to 100 degrees come July. I wouldn't mind a nice mild Summer, like we had a nice mild Winter.
My mom and I have started walking every morning. Of course with Keelia, too. It is nice to be able to get out and get moving. I am hoping it will help with the ever pending weight loss goal.
I can't believe how fast June is sailing away. Before we know it, it will be July, which is a crazy month for us, so that will fly by, too. And then really, before we know it, Summer will have just passed us by. How does that keep happening? I feel like I can't get enough time out of everyday. And lately I have been thinking that I am not spending enough time with Keelia. That I do too much other unimportant stuff (like laundry and housework) instead of just hang out with her. She is just growing up too fast and I want to savor every moment I have with her while she is still my little toddler baby. Soon enough, she won't be. And that part just about breaks my heart. And laundry can wait, right?

1 comments:

Cierra said...

I know what you mean, I feel like I don't spend time with Alyssa when I sit down to check facebook or blogger, and then and hour and a half goes by and I'm like, what the heck! Keelia is getting so big, all your pics are so funny and they made me laugh, specially the butter! Gross:) We miss you guys, and good for you for walking with your mom! That is my goal too, WALKING every day!