You let a baby play with dental floss!
Haha, good that she is atleast attempting the floss while young :) That is sooo gross about the butter! I can't believe it :)Hehe, I remember my younger sister LOVED butter when she was younger :) Kids are funny! I hope you are doing okay!
Looks like she'll have just enough to get the job done.
For some reason Katie she looks SO grown up to me all of the sudden!! She is so cute!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Haha, good that she is atleast attempting the floss while young :) That is sooo gross about the butter! I can't believe it :)Hehe, I remember my younger sister LOVED butter when she was younger :) Kids are funny! I hope you are doing okay!
Looks like she'll have just enough to get the job done.
For some reason Katie she looks SO grown up to me all of the sudden!! She is so cute!! :)
Post a Comment