Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last Night

Well, we have been at my parent's house practically all week trying to get things ready so we could move there this weekend! It has been a lot of work, but I think we are actually done. Now comes the part where we have to pack everything and move. YIKES! Anyway, it is Spring Break for my mom and the Gueller kids. So last night, my mom had the four kids over. It was fun for Keelia to get to see her cousins and to have someone to play with besides Dora! As much as I hate to admit it, Dora has saved our lives this week. Keelia is practically glued to the screen when she is on, and we have been able to get a lot of stuff done! On the flip side, she is now asking for Dora every second that she is awake! Oh well. Next week, it will be better, I hope! ANYWAY, because my mom is so great and such a great grandma, she made the kids playdough last night. It was Keelia's first encounter with playdough. She liked it okay, until she ate it. Then she wanted down almost immediately after she was done spitting it out, thoroughly! Here are some pictures of the kids playing playdough.

Keelia playing playdough

More of the same

The playdough on it's way out after she took a bite!

Marshall and Mallory playing

Max and Mase playing

Some other things happened yesterday...I will just start out with saying it was NOT Keelia's day. She fell down the stairs. She is learning how to go down them and until the fall, she was doing really well. I will tell you, I have never run down the stairs faster in my whole life. I was hysterical! The worst part was watching her roll and then hearing her land on the wood floor on her face! She seems to be okay, just extra clingy.
Then, she was leaning down to get something and banged her eye into the piano bench. It looks like she put purple eye shadow in her right eyelid crease! Poor little girl. I am hoping today is a better day for her. Here is a picture of her eye. It was the only one I could get of it, and as you can tell, I was having to battle her to take the picture. And the picture does not do it justice, but it is all I have!

0 comments: