Things I have learned since starting this move. And not necessarily learned for the first time.
1. My mom is a great lady.
2. My mom is one of the strongest people I know.
3. Moving sucks!
4. Moving is hard on kids, even little ones.
5. Moving=inadequate amounts of sleep, which=pure exhaustion.
6. Murphy's law will get you every time. (We don't get snow all Winter, but the weekend we are moving, OF COURSE it snows!)
7. Packing up your three bedroom apartment, by yourselves, is a BAD idea.
There are probably a lot more lessons I have learned, but for now, this list will have to suffice.
9 years ago



9 comments:
Moving totally sucks! You better call me if you need anything!! And I am not just saying that to be nice...I really mean it!!
where are you moving to?! Thank you for always leaving sweet comments on my blog! you are so sweet! I hope all is well! :)
Your mom is an amazing person, and I have only known her for like 7 years..
I hope the rest of this week goes smoother for you. If I like close I would watch your cute Keelia for you!
Katie, life is discouraging. Thank goodness for sweet mama's. Hang in there girl. Good luck with the move and it'll calm down! Promise.
It's almost over, then you can relax. Moving is completely stressful!
Yeah, not a fan of the moving...and I have heard so much about your amazing mom from the Kim family :)
SG 2 is such a great ward! Moving is rough! Wish I could be there to help. Good luck
Hey Kate, good luck with the move. I hope living with parentals isn't too rough. I did it for a year with JD's and I thought I was going to shoot myself, and I LOVE my inlaws!!
I think moving is one of the worst punishments I can think of. I'm glad you have such a great mom to help!
Post a Comment