Well, we did it. We actually moved and lived through it. We are glad to be back closer to family and we love our ward, SG2! Everyone was so nice today and welcomed us back with open arms. It was nice.
We had a blizzard while we tried to move. I was so mad that it didn't snow all Winter, but then the week we are trying to move, it snowed a lot. It set us back a little bit, but not much. My husband was very determined to not be slowed by the snow. He was such a trooper, and let's be honest, he did most of the moving and heavy lifting. We both kind of felt like zombies all weekend, but are starting to get more sleep, so we are starting to feel normal again.
Keelia is adjusting well. She had trouble on Friday, the day we moved 90% of our stuff, but has been doing okay since. She is sleeping really well at night. I am wondering how long it will last. :) But however long it lasts, I will welcome the good, uninterrupted sleep I am getting.
We still have a few loose ends at our apartment, and I will spend the next several days trying to get them taken care of and make sure we are completely moved out. But the big stuff is all at my parent's house and it is starting to feel like home again. We really do feel very blessed to have such great family that is willing to take us in and help us out. Family is the best!
8 years ago



9 comments:
We had a lot of fun video chatting tonight, thanks for joining! Wish we were there.
I am glad the move went well despite the crazy weather we had.
Finishing up moving the odds and ends and cleaning the old place is always the worst! I'm glad that Keelia seems to be adjusting fairly well. Good thing that Hunter good move everything in the bad weather.
ii8uyyyggt (Tommy thinks he wrote "I Love you)
glad you made it...and I can't believe all the snow! Good luck with the rest...I'll be glad when it's all over for you guys :)
I'm glad you survived!! :) Good luck finishing everything up!! Sometimes that is always the worst part I think...all the cleaning and what not!
Thats awesome im glad everything went good. can i get your new address for wedding invites.
Woo Hoo you're moved. How fun to be back with your mom, she's the best! How are you feeling anyway?
We are so glad to have you back by us and back in the ward. We need to get together soon and let the kids play.
How fun that you are back in the stake I love this stake and have so enjoyed the year and a half we have been back. I am sad to be leaving! Sorry I have taken so long to get you Chrissy's email! It is peteandchrissy@gmail.com
PS I love your blog, it is so cute, I wish I knew how to do that kind of stuff!
Post a Comment