Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family Pictures

I posted about our family pictures over two weeks ago, and I am just now getting around to putting some of them up on here. I did them all in black and white, but they are in color on our disk. My parents prefer color and I prefer black and white or sepia. Anyway, here is what I consider to be the 'best' of each shot taken. There are a lot, so bare with me. And enjoy!

All 23 of us!

Grandma and Grandpa with their 11 grandkids

Mom and Dad

The Gueller's

The Sean Young's

The Matt Young's

The Jeff Young's

The Jackson's

The "Originals" (as my brothers called us to annoy their spouses)

The five siblings

13 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my heck! Those are some great pictures! What a wonderful family you guys are!!

Misty said...

love them!

Cardon Times said...

Cute pictures. SO fun you were all able to get together and have a picture. Aaron's family has tried to do that, but someone is always missing...

McCall said...

I also get pissed about "the originals" crap. So I see where the spouses are coming from.
In that first picture all the kids are everywhere, it's almost hard to figure out who belongs to whom!

Tory said...

So when are you going to email some to me and let me design your blog?

Kariann said...

That is so cool!! They all turned out so cute!! I like Black & White/Sepia better too!! Where did you have them done? They did a great job!!

Adam & Rachel said...

Those pictures turned out so good! It's fun to see how the family has grown and changed. All the cute little grandkids wow..fun stuff!
PS:Your dad totally looks like our grandpa Young. I hope that doesn't make him mad. :) It's totally a completment. :)

Jen said...

I'm just going to link to this post from my blog if that's ok? I love that they're all here, I'm so lazy!

Amy said...

These are darling! I love that you were all there together, what supportive family you guys are. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Jen said...

Kate, I would still love to get a copy of the CD. Would you be willing to burn one for me and mail it?

Jannie said...

I loved the pictures! I love your family.

Sister Ward said...

Great pictures, Kate. It's weird to see your brothers with their families. I remember when they would come visit us at the Hood!

Tiffany said...

That is so fun to see all you guys! I can't believe how much the Young family has grown!