We have had a pretty fun weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary. Today we went to two soccer games. At the second one, we all got FRIED. It was weird. It didn't feel hot, and then it was kinda like, "Oh, crap, it's too late! We are already getting fried!" And we did. It only hurts a little bit. :) We all went to lunch today after the soccer games. That was fun! There is nothing I love more than hanging out with family.
Today, I also acquired a copy of "Twilight" and I am dying to watch it. I even got Hunter to agree to watch it with me! YAY!
Other than that, we have pretty much just lounged and hung out with my parents. We were over there tonight when the Bill's family came over to say hi. It was nice to get to see all of them. Well, all of them that came by! They are some of our family's oldest friends. And it is always nice to reconnect and catch up.
We have made some pretty big decisions about a couple of aspects of our life in the last couple of days. Everyone will soon find out, but life is going to be different. We are excited about these changes, and really feel like it is what is right for our family. So hopefully everything goes smoothly and we can transition easily. However, it is going to make our lives crazy for a while. Or at least make us feel like we are going crazy! But life wouldn't be fun if it wasn't crazy, right?
Well, that is all for now. I feel like a sun-dried tomato or something! I am exhausted and am just feeling very lazy. Perhaps I should cut back on the sun exposure from now on. :)
8 years ago



2 comments:
changes can be really good. im excited to see what they are....are you moving to Utah? that would be fun. HAHA, just teasing ya. hang in there kid!
Sounds like a fun weekend. We got fried yesterday too. But today, it is back in the 40s... Did you watch Twilight yet? I did last night. I enjoyed it much more this second time through.
Post a Comment