Saturday, January 17, 2009

What A Saturday!!

Today we had a busy day...
For Hunter's mom's birthday, which is tomorrow 1/18, she wanted a play date with Keelia. So we were up and ready, mostly, by 9am for our play date to begin. Which for a Saturday at our house, is early. Tammy came over and played with Keelia all morning. It was nice to get to visit with her while they played. At about 11:30, we headed to lunch at On The Border. It was way good! After that, we brought Keelia home and put her down for her nap. And boy, did she crash hard. Tammy also wanted to see "Twilight" for her birthday, so after I got Keelia to sleep, she and I went to the movie, and Hunter stayed here with Keelia. While we were out, we also ran to a bookstore and Tammy bought Keelia some AWESOME books. She loves them. After the movie, I felt bad, but it felt like we were shoving Tammy out the door, because we had Marshall's birthday party from 5-7pm.
Marshall had his birthday party at the Family Sports Center. It was fun. Keelia loved being with all the kids and running around the place.
I didn't do very well taking pictures AT ALL today. In fact, I only took these two at Marshall's party...




Needless to say, after the party, we were all exhausted! But wouldn't you know that Keelia didn't go to bed until after 10pm. I am sure she was just so wound up, that she couldn't settle down. Such is life!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you guys had a great day. I bet Keeli loved playing with her Grandma for a day. Wish we were able to come over and play too.

Anonymous said...

I am making my blog private. If you want to read it, just email me at angelhep@hotmail.com and ill send you an invite

heather park