Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Keelia's Results

So Keelia's doctor called me just before 5:00pm and told me that Keelia doesn't have MRSA. Which is GOOD news. But if it is not MRSA, they have no idea what is causing her to have this rash. So they are gonna go ahead and put her on one of the antibiotics they were going to give her for the MRSA and hope that whatever she has will clear up with that medicine. And lucky it is the lesser of the two antibiotics they would use for the MRSA, so it shouldn't make her too sick. Let's all keep our fingers double crossed.

4 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Poor little lamb! I hope it all goes away soon!

Jen said...

I have one set of fingers on each hand crossed for her.

Kariann said...

Poor little thing...I hope this all goes away soon!! You are all probably sick of it!! :(

Leslie said...

Let's hope this one works. What is it?