Tonight we went to Hunter's parent's house to have dinner with the whole family. Since we didn't take Keelia to the surprise party, we wanted to make sure those visiting from out of town got to see her. We had some yummy spaghetti and bread and salad. It was all so good! And we had the left over cake from Tammy's party last night, and it was just as good the second time! Thanks for having us over, Jacksons! And it was good to get to see everyone again and to get to hang out. We really love our families and wish we got to see everyone more often!
And as usual, I forgot to pull out my camera. I don't know why, but I am so bad at taking pictures. That needs to go on my New Year's resolution list...take more pictures! Especially when there is family around.
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment