Friday, January 16, 2009

Her Last Tooth...For A While...

Well, this morning, Keelia's last cuspid tooth popped through! YAY! No more teething until she decides to get her two year molars. I am so excited to be done teething for at least a couple months. This last tooth was a bear to get through. It took days. But I am glad it finally made it's way through.
Keelia also learned the word "soft" today. She just says "sof," but we know what she means. It is amazing how everyday there is something new. It is such a fun stage of life. I just can't believe how big she is getting.
Tonight, Keelia and I went to the dinner portion of Mallory's birthday party. I can't believe she is 8 today. It is crazy! We weren't there too long because the party started at 5:30pm and they were heading to a 7:00pm movie, but we did get to see Mallory, and Keelia just loved being around all those girls! It was pretty funny to watch them all interact. I didn't get any pictures, but it was set up pretty cute by my sister. She always decorates everything so cute. Hopefully the girls are having a great time and Mallory is enjoying her 8th birthday!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Woo Hoo for you, yah the teeth thing is not only painful for the babes, but the parents as well.

Angie said...

Teething is the worst! I am glad she is done for a while.
Thanks for all your support with my blog! You are so awesome to encourage me.. :O)

Kariann said...

Yeah for Keelia!!! Yeah for you!!! :) We've just started the dreaded process...Wanna switch babes for a while?? lol