Thursday, January 8, 2009

Keelia Says Thank You

Well, for the past few weeks, Keelia has been saying her version of "thank you" every so often, which I wrote about last week when I did my Keelia update. Well now she says it all the time. She is so cute and tries to be so polite. She says thank you all the time. When you give her anything, help her do something, even give her a kiss. It is super cute. I just hope we have the same luck with "please." :)

4 comments:

Kariann said...

That is so funny! How cute!! She is a doll!! :)

Jannie said...

That's too cute....a "thank you" after you kiss! :) What a cutie.

Sister Ward said...

That's so cute! I'm trying to teach J.D. to say "please" and "thank you" more often, too!

Cierra said...

Yeah! Thats the best and cutest when they are so polite! Good teaching skills Katie:)