Keelia is picking up more and more vocabulary every single day. In the last couple of days, she learned "shoes." She is getting to be so smart! She also learned how to throw in the last couple of days. Now, aiming is a whole different story, but she can sure throw things hard. She is really so much fun. I love getting to see all the fun, new things that she learns. I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up. It makes me want another baby, sometimes.
On Tuesday night, we had our good friend Cody over for dinner. Hunter worked with him the Summer we lived in Georgia, and we both just really love Cody. We haven't seen him in about 8 months, but it was fun to catch up and to have him over. Keelia really loved having someone new to have entertain her every moment.
I have to just put a plug in for all of the shows that I love on TV right now. I don't really watch a lot, but it feels like a lot. And it is rare that I watch them when they are actually on. Thank goodness for DVR, so I can watch them after Keelia goes to bed. And it is okay if you laugh at me, because I like to watch some of the teenage drama shows. What can I say? I like them, okay? Well there is always "One Tree Hill." Which is an old favorite. And my cousin Tricia got me hooked on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager," which is mostly stupid, but I have to see how it all pans out, now that I have seen the first season. And Jeff and Jen talked me into "The Bachelor" this season, and what do you know? I LOVE IT! It is so good. I am practically glued to the TV the whole two hours. And, OF COURSE, since I watched the old "Beverly Hills 90210," I have to watch the new "90210," and I just love that too. And then there is "The Office," which I am just getting into this year. It has taken me a while to warm up to it, but it is growing on me. Luckily we got the first few seasons for Christmas, so I can catch up. And last but not least, "American Idol." I just have to watch it. It is too good not to watch. Now please tell me that some of you out there somewhere like, or at least have watched some of these shows, so I don't feel too stupid. :)
Well, on that note, I need to get to the pile of dishes calling my name, over and over and over, again.
9 years ago



10 comments:
LOL...we watch a lot of shows too, DVR them, and watch them after Sam goes to bed. The only ones I watch out of the ones you named are Bachelor and American Idol....love them! :)
Ummmm...the only one worth watching is The Office.... Just kidding, we don't have tv, so we just download the office every week. I didn't even know they had a new 90210. Who is even in it? Fun post!
I love the Bachelor! I watch it every season! lol And American Idol, and also the office. We also like to watch, Lost. Which starts next wed!!!!!
Oh, Kate, I'm so sad at your TV list! It's ok. I'm a VH1 junkie and watch such gems as "Rock of Love: Bus" and "Confessions of a Teen Idol". I can feel my brain dying . . .
OK.. so I use to watch The Secret Life of the American Teenager, but we do not have cable anymore. Has it started again? It is totally stupid but I just want to see how it turns out too!
one tree hill is an old fav of mine too. and, yes i do remember you. glad you found me. its fun to read your blog.
yep - I've seen some. My fave shows are House, Burn Notice, 24 (we haven't watched any yet this season though), CSI, NCIS and of course, American Idol. I've been slightly interested in The Secret Life - but haven't actually seen an episode. You'll have to let me know what happens! =)
Oh - I forgot to mention Without A Trace. Haha! I watch a lot of TV during nap times and after bed! Phil joins in on some, but not all!
I'm so happy that you are now a fan of the Bachelor! You have missed out on many good seasons... :)
I'm so happy that you are now a fan of the Bachelor! You have missed out on many good seasons... :)
Post a Comment