Saturday, January 10, 2009

Boys Weekend??

Well Thursday night late, really Friday morning, my brothers all surprised my dad with a late Christmas present...a boys weekend, at my parents house. Which gave us girls a chance to hang out too. On Friday, Jen and Will, my mom (yes, she took the day off work!!), Grandma Lola, Keelia, and I met for lunch at Panera Bread. (Meagan had a busy weekend, so we didn't get to see her too much.) And then we headed back to my place to just hang out. (Side note, after a full day's work, Hunter went and met up with the boys at my parent's house.) It was nice to just get to visit. And it was a pretty cold day, so it was nice to not have to be running around outside trying to get things done. We snacked and talked until we realized it was time to eat another meal. So we got Chili's take out! And we attempted to watch the movie "The Women." We got about halfway through and Will had had enough, so he and Jen went home. And my mom and Grandma were tired, and the movie wasn't that good at all, so we just decided to turn it off and call it a night. It was a pretty fun day though. I am glad that we had the opportunity to hang out together. I didn't take very many pictures at all, but I did take this cute picture of Grandma Lola and Keelia. Neither of them is smiling, but it was the first time that Keelia went and wanted Great Grandma to hold her. So I had to document it.



Saturday we just ran some errands and did things around the house, and then Hunter went and met up with the guys to watch one of the playoff games. Then we all had dinner at my parent's house at 6pm, boys and girls! It was good to get to see Matt and Sean while they were here. And my dad really enjoyed the surprise, so I guess that is all that matters!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

That sounds like so much fun! You're lucky that you have so much family around! I would love that! Out of the 5.5 years we've been married only 4 months of that has been spent with any family around! All the rest we've been far away on our own! Ahh...we miss CO. :)