Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Late...Too Late

Well, I can't remember the last time I was awake at this time of night or morning. Actually, I can, but not for just no reason. It is far too late for someone that has to wrestle a child like mine all day, that is for sure! :)
Later today, I have to get some blood work done on myself. I HATE HATE HATE needles. They are about my least favorite thing about the doctor. I have no idea how long it will take to get results after my blood work is done. But once I have some results, I will fill you in as to why I am getting blood work done in the first place. Sorry for any confusion. This is what happens when I stay up too late. I babble on with incomplete thoughts.
It has been just barely over two weeks since I found out about this series of "tests" I would have to take. And I am just barely getting to the point that I want to, or feel like I can, talk about it. But I don't quite know what to say, which is why I am gonna wait until my results come in, before I put it all down on "paper."
Good news is that later today, we should find out the results of Keelia's tests from the other day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope all is ok. you are in my prayers

Jenny said...

What is going on?? I hope everying is okay. I'll try to call you tomorrow so we can chat. Love you!

Sister Ward said...

Hey Kate, I hope things will be ok with you and Keelia. We'll keep you in our prayers.