Saturday, January 31, 2009

An Actual Date?!



Well, believe it or not, Hunter and I went on a date last night. We were supposed to go to this "marriage class" that our ward is doing that the Bishop wants everyone to attend, but they postponed it a couple weeks. And because we already had babysitters lined up, we took advantage of it! And it was so much fun! We loved just being together. Not that we don't love Keelia, but it was nice to just relax. We went and saw "New In Town." It was a SUPER cute movie and I totally recommend it to anyone. It was a "chick flick," I guess, but it was super funny. I think Hunter liked it more than me, even! And then, because Keelia was asleep, we went and got Dairy Queen. It was so fun! Thanks mom and dad for watching her for us. We really appreciate it!

6 comments:

Cardon Times said...

So fun...I love going on dates with Aaron, but it doesn't happen nearly enough.

Jennie said...

Oh, you are so lucky! How I wish I could go on a date with my husband!!

Angie said...

What is a date??

Amy said...

Date nights are the best!!!

Kariann said...

Lucky lucky girl!! How I miss date nights!! lol Glad you had fun!!

McCall said...

I went and saw this today with a friend from work and I really liked it too. I wasn't so sure about it because I'm not the biggest fan of Renee Zelweger (she has a weird face), but it was a funny movie!