
Well, I feel an update is due on my sweet little girl. She will be 15 months on Sunday and I can hardly believe it. She is, everyday, becoming less and less a baby and more and more a little girl. It breaks my heart. But I love the new stages she is going through and I love getting to be her mom. Here are some of her latest tricks.
She climbs...not on couches yet, but up stairs, into boxes, containers, whatever she can climb into. She loves it. And with the exception of the stairs, she can get herself out of whatever she climbs into. We are still working on the whole down the stairs thing.
She is talking more and more. She can even be caught saying her version of "thank you" from time to time.
She loves food and will eat just about anything. Well, she tries everything at least once, and if she likes it, she eats it. If not, it is almost instantly out of her mouth, on the floor, and she has moved beyond it.
Her hair is getting curly!! I hoped she would be spared, but it was wishful thinking with two parents with the semi-curly hair. It can be pretty cute. I can't wait until it gets a little longer in the back and we can actually start doing it. Well, doing it meaning more than the ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY pony-tail.
Her "drop dead" looks are getting more "deadly" everyday. I am certain she doesn't always know why she is giving them to people, except that it makes them laugh and smile at her. But I do know that sometimes she POSITIVELY intends to burn us a dirty look. Boy, will we have our hands full with this one...
Her love for Dora is growing everyday, to my dismay. I thought I would come to grips with our Dora phase, at the very least, but not yet. Hopefully soon, because it doesn't look like it is going anywhere soon.
She is just such a sweet little girl. She has a fun, sassy personality. And she is the joy in our lives. She makes everything more fun, even if she makes it harder, too! :)
Here are some pictures of her, having climbed in the storage ottoman where we keep her play food for her kitchen.


8 years ago



5 comments:
She is a doll!
She is such a cutie! It's so fun to watch them grow as they hit different milestones! And I'm going to get to do it all over again soon! As far as centering the picture on my blog, it was kind of annoying...I had to keep resizing it (making it smaller and smaller each time) on my computer and re-adding it on my blog until it was centered. I don't know of any other way.
I love her in the basket with all the toys! That is so funny!
I know how the going up stairs and not coming down them thing works. Laura is starting to figure out she needs to put her foot down first but we've had a couple tumbles. So sad!
She is growing up so quickly. I love the picture in the ottoman!
Post a Comment