Friday, January 15, 2010

'You Never Know"

So all day yesterday, we tried potty training. Keelia has been complaining about the diapers hurting her and so I figured why not. You don't know until you try, right? Well, she tried really hard all morning and only had one accident in her big girl undies, but no successes, yet. And then we put a diaper on for nap. Her nap was nonexistent, basically, and so we went to run some errands. Needless to say, we are done potty training for a while. She just doesn't seem ready. She wants to try so bad, but she just doesn't get it quite yet. So we will try again in a few weeks. It was fun to watch her be so big, though. She is growing up too fast.
We had our girl's craft night at Jen's house last night. It was super fun and just the break I needed. Don't get me wrong, I love Keelia, but sometimes, you just need a break! :) I made Keelia a magnet board and I think it turned out pretty cute. And I made the magnets too. Here is a picture of the completed project!


Mallory's birthday party is tonight and her actual birthday is tomorrow. My sister made her this ADORABLE birthday hat. So I wanted to show it off for her!


It was a very fun and successful craft night. I really love them and I look forward to them every month! Thanks for hosting, Jen!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

I had so much fun too. The magnet board turned out so great and I can't wait for my birthday hat from Meagan! :D

Cassie said...

you are so stinking crafty!!!! If you want I have a day potty training program of sorts that I used with Sam that worked like a champ. I can email it to you if you would like

Jannie said...

wow...that's really cute! You have some serious talent! I'm impressed! Keelia will love it!

...I'm so sorry to hear about the news (in your previous post)...you'll be in my prayers...

Jannie said...

PS - Yay for the zoo pass! Maybe we'll have to meet up some time!!

Beth said...

I love the magnet board! I am so jealous of your craft nights! And don't worry about the potty training...she'll get it when she is ready.

Erica and Dan Kiefer said...

had no idea you were so crafty! look at you... glad you have a fun group to hang out with!