Last night, our little family went to dinner at our friend's house. I know the friend from when my family lived in Wisconsin. And we left Wisconsin when I was 11 years old. But it has been fun to reconnect with her. This friend married someone from Colorado, so that is how they ended up here. It was a super fun night! Thanks again for having us over. Hopefully we can get together again, soon.
Keelia was exhausted by the time we got home, so she went to bed very easily. So Hunter and I decided that we would go see a movie. My mom listened for Keelia while they both slept, which usually works out the best for us to get to go to a movie. We saw "When In Rome." It was super cute. Not the best movie I have ever seen, but are chick flicks really in the category of "best movies?" Not most of them. But it was light hearted, funny, and romantic! I think everyone should see it!! (Mostly because Josh Duhamel is super hot!) :) But really, go see it.
Thanks for the fun date night, Hunter. And thanks mom for listening for Keelia. We really appreciate it.
8 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment